07 September 2011

Katie

To Katie Oxenham-Jubb
Our special thoughts and memories about you.
Sleep peacefully now as your memory will live in people's hearts and minds forever.

Here are some photo's of Katie's journey through the school.





Click on comments below to share your memories of Katie.

57 comments:

Miss Riggs said...

Katie you were a pleasure to teach and I will always remember you laughing and taking pencils from my hair.
We will miss you
xxx

Sam Lampard said...

Katie, I will never forget your cheeky grin and brilliant sense of humour.
You will be forever in our hearts.
xx

Anonymous said...

Katie, I enjoyed having you in my class. I will miss you,
Matthew Trumfield xx.

Sam Rimmer said...

Katie, everytime I wear my "Ladygaga's" (sunglasses) I shall think of you and smile xxx

Ella Wills said...

Katie you were a brilliant friend.You were always very brave and made me laugh.I will miss you so much.Our class isen't the same with out you.I will neaver forget you.
Love Ella xxx

nikki sprague said...

katie, i will always remember you for that beautiful smile and cheeky laugh as well as makin sure i was always organised with your feeds and oxygen!!! You were so brave, courageous and always made me laugh. I will never forget you x x x x

Lauren Hick said...

Katie you were a fantastic friend.we will really miss your laugh and smile.It will not be the same with out you.There was some funny moments in are time.I will never forget you.
love Lauren xxx

libby says said...

katie,i will miss you not being in are class it wont be the same with out you and you were brave love libby xxx

emma smithson said...

katie you will be remembered for your beautiful smile and bubbly personality. you are such a special little girl that will always be remembered and am so happy i had the priviledge to meet you and look after you. I will never forget you sleep well little angel xxx

vicki westmore said...

katie you was a lovely girl who was funny and bubbly. I will never forget you calling me a silly sausage every time you seen me, i will always be your silly sausage. I know you will be looking down at us all and laughting and you will be sadly missed. I know you are now a beautiful angel in heven watching over us all and i will never forget you rip darling xxxxx

Mrs Lewis said...

Everyone in school will miss you Katie. We will never forget your smile and sense of fun. love from Mrs Lewis xxx

Lauren Palmer said...

Katie, your smile brightened up even a rainy day. You were kind and funny and, were and still are, a gorgeous, happy little girl.
You are an inspiration to us all. You will never be forgotten. Rest in peace. xxx Love Lauren Palmer. Sequoia Class Year 5.

Anonymous said...

Katie, I shall miss your smiles and giggles. I promise that I will paint Miss Rose's face with paints. I'll never forget our hand shake promise! X
Mrs Lockley

Mrs Osborne said...... said...

Dear Katie i will never forget your little smile
and your love for shiny shoes . Woodford will never be the same without you. Sweet dreams my sweetheart. Love Mrs Osborne xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Georgia Osborn said...

Katie,you brightened up everyday at school. Mrs Woodward still wants your pink shoes!! Here is a poem that I wrote for you:

Katie, Katie, Katie
A shining star so bright
and with your star I can wish with you
all through the night
Katie, Katie, Katie
we wish you were here
but now you are an angel
and we will drop a tear.

Lots of love from Georgia Osborn

alexandra braim said...

dear katie your smie britens up the would you will be missed in are harts and minds.you did not no me that well but i no you lots.i will never foget you i will pray for you ever night
Alexandra
xxxxxxxxxx

ellie said...

dear,katie we all love your lovely smile you are a bunch of beatiful and wonderful hearts and now your an angel and we will drop a tear ! love elliexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Caitlin said...

Katie

We will miss you lots and your smiley face in the class room.
We were all happy that you were in are class.
Give Benjika my guinea pig a big hug xxxxx
Lots of love and hugs
From Caitlin xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Katie, it's hard to belive your actually gone. I send love to your family ! Hope your okay up there with the angels i can still hear you giggle now i could drop millions of tears right now but im not going too im going to be brave like you were. I hope all your wishes came true but you were still too young to go. xxxxxxxxxxxxxMiss you

Miss Spanton said...

Katie, your determination and love of life has inspired many of us at Woodford over the years. Your big smile and cute giggle will always be remembered. x x

Ellie Ridley said...

katie you were happy smiley and brave hearted. Our memories are the strongest things we have of you now but thats good enough you're still alive in our hearts and minds you were lovely to have in are class katie
We Will Miss You
Ellie Ridley

Mrs Beresford said...

Katie,I really enjoyed getting to know you in Year 3. You always had such a beautiful smile in the morning and we shared a love all things creative. I will never forget your visit from Mr Maker and the fun you had that day. A very special, brave and fun loving member of the class who will always be in our hearts and minds, Lots of love, Mrs Beresford xxxxxxx

leah white said...

katie was a great friend and she was lucky she lived for 8 years will never forget katie and her lovely smile and laugh but at lest we are lucky to have katie will miss you
leah

Anonymous said...

Katie, you were an inspiration to us all, I know you will be greatly missed. We send our love and thoughts to your family. xx

Anonymous said...

I miss Katie alot xxoo from archie

Anonymous said...

Didnt deserve to go

Anonymous said...

aww so cute. the pics are brilliant :-)from olivia jones willow

Anonymous said...

katie i will remember you for ever ! you were brilliant,fab and amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from emily buckley willow

Anonymous said...

Katie, you were really brave and will always be missed.You were fab brilliant and amazing and you kept the boys in order! Mrs Woodward still wants your lovely pink shoes!!!!!!! from Zoe Buller,willow.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I really liked Katie, i thought she was really sweat. Me and Amy.w, in year 5, made Katie a Mr Maker bag. I wish she was still here:[
Rebecca
Willow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie,
We all miss you(: your very brave and Mrs Woodward still wants to have your pink shoes,Heheheehe,Hahaha:D We will all remeber you!!!!
From,
Amy in Willow Class,Year 6.

Chair of Governors said...

Dear Katie,
You were a very brave happy young lady.
I remember you smiling face at special assembly,s....especially "Woodford has talent" days. You were such a Blessing to all the Staff and Governors at Woodford Primary.
Rest in peace,little angel,no more suffering for you.
Caroline Eddleston-Haynes

Anonymous said...

katie liked to simly and giggle
imogen bickerstaff

Anonymous said...

Katie always brought a smile to our faces.


Teddy west

Anonymous said...

I was Katie's sports day partner, "Thank you for cheering me on Katie". I will always remember your space hopper race. I like your
smile and your giggle. Thank you for letting me look after your cuddly duck, i've called him 'quack'. He is very special to me, i promise to look after him. i miss you so much.

Love from jack stone xoxoxoxo

keira said...

i will never forget you. you always smiled and laughed . i thought you were so brave. rip from keira

Mr Wotton said...

Katie. You were an inspiration to everybody you met! It was a real pleasure to teach you in year 2 and I will always remember you beautiful smile and wicked sense of humour! Will miss you very much!

xxxx

Mrs Beresford said...

Katie,it was Rememberance day on Friday in school. We remember you and your lovely smile every day xx Miss you, Mrs Beresford x

niamh kelly said...

I really really miss Katie as she was a joy to have in school and always made us laugh,she will never be forgot xxxxx

tegan tunnicliffe said said...

I will miss Katie very much and wish she was still here with me and everyone.She was a joy to have and my ray of sunshine.Her life will live on in my mind and i am glad she is not suffering any more.we will miss you Katie.
Lots and lots and lots of love
Teganxxx
xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

katie was an amazing girl its horidle for her to die but she will always stay rember at woodford shcool forever natasha copp

Amelia Bulley said...

Katie was a very amazing beatiful girl she was like family to all of us we will all miss her very much i have still got the stone and i will always ceap it.

Anonymous said...

I am really sad about Katie but i know that when Katies garden is finished everybody will be really happy.I will miss you Katie!x!x!x!x!

tegan tunnicliffe said...

I will realy miss katie, as will many people.I will espasoisly miss her cute funny personality she was always be my ray of sunshine she was like a rainbow an a rainy day.Katie we will miss you dearly and your lovely chatty self I wish you were still with me. I couldn't sleep when I found out you were dead and I was realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy sad but we have to learn to move on
lots of love Tegan

niamh kelly said...

katie,

we all miss you but we all know that your not in pain and that your happy resting in peace

lots of love niamh xxx

Lucy T said...

Katie's smile and laugh made me feel the same,laugh and smile.I miss Katie lots it is not the same life without her but we have to move on.


Lots of love from Lucy T

Amber Richards said...

katie i never saw her without a smile on her face she had a lovely laugh and she was always happy no matter what and we all miss her but at least we know she is no longer in pain.
lots of love Amber

jessica trotman said...

Dear Katie we are all missing you so much at least we know that you are not in pain any more. I loved your laugh and you beautiful smile it put a huge smile on my face katie you were a great friend to me lots of love jessica xxx

Chloe Dutton said...

Dear Katie I really miss you and i think that if you saw Katies garden you would have been in there everyday sitting in your story chair!!

maddie said...

to katie

we are all missing you so much
your smile was beautiful and brightened the whole room up.
rest in peace
love maddie bee

charlotte said...

dear katie you were a lovely cute girl and always brightened up the sky up on rainy days when i found out about you i cried along with my other friends we realy miss you katie and even built a garden in memory of you rest in peace katie by charlotte hewitson

aimee williams chesnut said...

dear katie we all wish you were here this day i know you would love your garden its fab the whole scholl was there and your so speacil your always in are hearts you will never be fogotten. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aimee/luke said...

dear katie you would have loved the christmas celabrations we miss you. you are in are hearts forever and always we wish the best in heven.
RIP.

Anonymous said...

Now it has been somthing like two years untill you passed away but you are still in my heart and you always will be. Miss you katie!!!!

By Ella Wills

Anonymous said...

Everyone misses you Katie. Its not the same without you.

By Alex Wills

Anonymous said...

katie i miss you so much you were like a shooting star passing by.When i saw you tears of joy dribbled down my eyes because i was thrilled you were in my class from olivia

Miss Riggs said...

I thought of you today as your year group left Woodford Primary for the next stage in their lives. Your class talked about the memories you left them with in their leavers assembly and I think it would have made you happy to hear. We'll always think of you Katie and you'll always be in our hearts and bring a smile to our faces. xxx

Post a Comment